Saturday 18 October 2014

14 Things We Learned From Dami Im

Dami talked to us about music, marriage, and fashion, and we GOT THAT SUPER LOOOOOOOVE for her!


On what to expect from her new album:



instagram.com


'Super Love', 'Gladiator', and 13 other songs! It'll definitely have more diversity, because obviously, a single has to be radio friendly, but on this album I could really put songs in that express who I am as a person. It's got all these different moods... I tried to show who I was as a person and as an artist. And you can expect awesome singing, of course! *laughs* But I have to figure out a way to talk about the album in an elegant sounding way! *laughs*


youtube.com / Via Stephanie Anderson / BuzzFeed


On her favourite song on the new album:



instagram.com


Umm... it's hard to pick one, because I like them all! *laughs* But my favourite one... it's a song called 'Speak Up,' it's a really big ballad. When I was on X-Factor, I did a lot of big ballads with high notes and all of that, and my supporters wanted to see that, and I wanted to do a song like that as well. I got to really explore all the vocal ranges, and the message really suits that as well. It's about speaking out, and showing the world who I am as a person.


Via Stephanie Anderson / BuzzFeed




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment