Monday 20 October 2014

23 Songs That Will Make Every '00s Girl Miss Her Childhood

Your life just wouldn’t be the same without Destiny’s Child.


Britney Spears, "Oops!... I Did It Again"


Britney Spears, " Oops!... I Did It Again "


Making up choreography to this song with your besties in the living room was most definitely a thing.


youtube.com / Via britneylover93.tumblr.com


TLC, "No Scrubs"


TLC, " No Scrubs "


These lyrics are forever etched in our brains, and we ain't mad at it.


youtube.com / Via rebloggy.com


J.Lo feat. Ja Rule, "I'm Real (Remix)"


J.Lo feat. Ja Rule, " I'm Real (Remix) "


This was the start of the Murda Inc. golden age, and also the only reason why you wanted a velour suit.


youtube.com / Via divatox.tumblr.com


Backstreet Boys, "I Want It That Way"


Backstreet Boys, " I Want It That Way "


This song and video are so quintessentially '90s that it would be a crime not to love it. Plus, you still definitely know all the words verbatim without shame.


youtube.com / Via eonline.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment