Saturday 18 October 2014

This Letter To The Tooth Fairy Will Break Your Heart

Kids grow up so fast these days.


Redditor willsanderson posted this letter that his daughter, Lexi, wrote to the "Tooth Fairy," and it is equal parts hilarious and sad.


Redditor willsanderson posted this letter that his daughter, Lexi, wrote to the "Tooth Fairy," and it is equal parts hilarious and sad.


Via reddit.com


"Dear "Tooth Fairy",


I don't believe in the tooth fairy anymore. I know it's you who gets the money and puts it under my pillow, mom and dad. I'm sorry if this is hard for you, but I'm 9 now. (P.S.) I don't believe in Santa Claus either.


Love,

Lexi"


Geez, Lexi. Way to not pull any punches.


Geez, Lexi. Way to not pull any punches.


Showtime / Via reddit.com


"P.S. – Daddy, I know it was you last Easter, hiding my Easter eggs!"




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment