Saturday 18 April 2015

23 Things People Would Say If They Met Selena

I went to the Fiesta de la Flor festival in Corpus Christi, Texas, honoring the late Tejano singer. Fans had plenty to say.


On Friday, I went to the first-ever Fiesta de la Flor , a festival honoring the late Selena Quintanilla in Corpus Christi, Texas.


On Friday, I went to the first-ever Fiesta de la Flor, a festival honoring the late Selena Quintanilla in Corpus Christi, Texas.


Fiesta de la Flor is a two-day festival, supported by the City of Corpus Christi and the Quintanilla family.


Norberto Briceño


I decided to ask fans at the festival what they would say if they ever had a chance to meet the iconic Tejano singer.


I decided to ask fans at the festival what they would say if they ever had a chance to meet the iconic Tejano singer.


Norberto Briceño


"You inspire me! <3"


"You inspire me! &lt;3"


Portland, Texas.


Norberto Briceño




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment