PUT DOWN YOUR PHONE AND EVERYTHING WILL BE OK. JUST PUT IT DOWN.
When you see notifications on your phone you go nuts.
A number? A number next to your favourite app? How can you let it be this way? YOU JUST WON'T STAND FOR THIS.
You subsequently open every single app with a number alongside it, then immediately close the app without checking what the notification was for, just so that number has been removed from the home screen.
Scott Bryan / BuzzFeed / Shutterstock (lculig)
When the numbers have been removed you feel like this.
Look how clean and sexy it looks. This is just the way you always want it to be. Always. Forever. In your heart.
Then a mate of yours likes one of your Instagram photos, a Podcast you accidentally subscribed to has downloaded, and one of your mutual friends has sent you a sticker of a dancing cactus doing a limbo on Facebook Messenger :(
Oh and that WhatsApp group you secretly want to leave? It now has 64 notifications.
Scott Bryan / BuzzFeed / Shutterstock (lculig)
When a folder on your phone has a number next to it for no reason you despair.
You've opened the folder, you've looked at all of the apps in your folder, you've now closed the folder. The number is still there. You then open the folder, you look at all of the apps in your folder, you then close the folder. The number is still there.
AAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Note to readers: Yes I do know that I have 6,553 unread emails. I WILL READ THESE LATER OKAY?
Scott Bryan / BuzzFeed / Shutterstock (lculig)
You categorise every app you own into many MANY MANY folders.
This takes you about nine hours to do, but you don't care. You feel like you've just achieved something big. Look at the beautiful 38597 categories that you have created.
From the folder Apps That Make Me Feel Nostalgic About 1997'to Apps That I Don't Use (But I Don't Want To Feel Left Out So I Own Them Anyway). How can your life be more organised than this?
Scott Bryan / BuzzFeed / Shutterstock (lculig)
No comments:
Post a Comment