Wednesday 30 April 2014

Josh Hartnett Had The Chance To Be The Star Of A Superhero Franchise And Turned It Down

NO.



Frederick M. Brown / Getty Images



Details: You're 35 now, but in your twenties, you got offered pretty much everything. You turned down Superman Returns, and you were in talks to play almost every other superhero.


Hartnett: Spider-Man was something we talked about. Batman was another one. But I somehow knew those roles had potential to define me, and I didn't want that. I didn't want to be labeled as Superman for the rest of my career. I was maybe 22, but I saw the danger.



Via details.com


WHAT!? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE YOU SPEAK OF???


WHAT!? WHAT IS THIS NONSENSE YOU SPEAK OF???


joshspam.tumblr.com


YOU COULD'VE BEEN BATMAN??


YOU COULD'VE BEEN BATMAN??


Jordan Mansfield / Getty Images




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment