Wednesday 15 October 2014

16 Normal Things That Are Ruined For Anxious People

Guys, it’s a big bad world out there.


Showering:


Showering:


I would rather burn my eyes with shampoo than close them and risk dying a gruesome death.


Shamely Productions / Via imnotsatisfied.tumblr.com


Cooking:


Cooking:


Should you smell that much gas from the oven? Oh god, the house could blow up. I knew I should have switched to electric.


FOX / Via shadowsolrac.tumblr.com


Eating:


Eating:


Wow. If that piece of steak stayed lodged in my throat a second longer, I could have DIED.


FOX / Via whatshouldglotzbachcallme.tumblr.com


Drinking:


Drinking:


Water going down the “wrong pipe” is TERRIFYING. Choking on water is REAL.


New Line Cinema / Via reddit.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment