Wednesday 15 October 2014

56 Thoughts That Keep You Up At Night

If I fall asleep right now I’ll get approximately 6 hours and 17 minutes of sleep.



sanguepoetico.tumblr.com


1. Is my front door locked? Maybe I should double-check.

2. So there PROBABLY isn't anything in my closet... but, I mean maybe.

3. If I fall asleep right now I will get approximately 6 hours and 17 minutes of sleep.

4. WHAT WAS THAT NOISE?

5. I'm sure it was nothing.

6. But what if it WAS something...

7. Do I hear a bird? Why the fuck is a bird awake?

8. I'm too hot.

9. Ugh, I'm kinda cold now.



Sony Pictures / Via reddit.com


10. I don't have to pee now, but I should try.

11. Why is everything more scary at night?

12. OMG "THE RING." SAMARA, UGH.

13. My back door is locked, right?

14. If I fall asleep right now I'll get 6 hours of sleep.

15. I can feel bags forming under my eyes.

16. I'm going to look so tired tomorrow.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment