Monday, 5 May 2014

"World's Best Father" Uses His 3-Year-Old To Create Hilarious Snapshots Of Life

Dave Engledow is still creating the amazing photo series of the hijinks of he and his daughter, Alice Bee.


Remember Dave Engledow, the self-proclaimed "World's Best Father"?


Remember Dave Engledow , the self-proclaimed "World's Best Father"?


Facebook: EngledowArtPhotography


He's back with a new book and a handful of incredible new pictures of him and his 3-year-old, Alice Bee.


He's back with a new book and a handful of incredible new pictures of him and his 3-year-old, Alice Bee.


Facebook: EngledowArtPhotography


And his portraits of family life are just as amazing as ever.


And his portraits of family life are just as amazing as ever.


Facebook: EngledowArtPhotography


The 43-year-old married dad has been capturing life with Alice since she was about 6 weeks old, starting with this photo.


The 43-year-old married dad has been capturing life with Alice since she was about 6 weeks old, starting with this photo.


"When I first started, the idea was that I just kind of wanted to make fun of myself because I was feeling incredibly exhausted and sleep-deprived," Engledow told BuzzFeed, "so I wanted to capture just how clueless and sleepy I felt."


Facebook: EngledowArtPhotography




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment