Thursday 29 May 2014

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Jonathan Bennett


Michael Buckner / Getty Images



What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?

A quote from Will Smith, "Stop letting people who do so little for you control so much of your mind, feelings, and emotions." It's good to see everyday in this crazy world we live in.


When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?


I love Johnny Walker Blue Label, but that's only if it's been a good year. Mostly Johnny Walker Black.


What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?


"Fuck". I say it way too much. I think it comes from watching too much George Carlin as a child.


What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


"words people use too much"


Who is the last person that called or texted you?


My buddy Robbie Amell just called and I didn't pick up because I was answering these questions.



What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?

I have been acting in Los Angeles for 13-years now, and every day I have to scrape what dignity I have left from the bottom of my shoe and go into rooms where people judge you from the moment you enter until you leave. There's no longer such a thing as an "awkward moment." Don't get me wrong, I love this crazy business and wouldn't change it for anything, but nothing phases me anymore.


When is the last time you went to a theater?


The Book of Mormon at the Pantages. Hasa Diga Eebowai.


What TV show should everyone should be watching?


MTV's Copycat starting June 2nd at 3:00 and 3:30pm! (Shameless plug!) Yes I did people, yes I did. Can you blame me?


And what is your TV guilty pleasure?


National Geographic Specials on the White House, I have a bizarre obsession with the White House and the PEOC elevator. Don't know what the PEOC elevator is? Google it.


What's the first CD you bought?


Amy Grant. Wow, that's embarrassing. Ya know what, that might be my first awkward moment in 13-years. Good job BuzzFeed.


What is the one food you cannot resist?


HOT WINGS, especially from Hot Wing Cafe on Melrose Ave, in Los Angeles.



What music are you currently listening to?

Zac Brown Band and Frozen.


What movie makes you laugh the most?


Planes, Trains and Automobiles or Christmas Vacation, that's a toss up.


What drives you absolutely crazy?


80's-themed costume parties. I really, really hate them.


Pick one: Kittens or puppies?


Puppies, always puppies.



New York or Los Angeles?

New York.


Comedy or drama?


Comedy.


Bacon or Nutella?


Both at the same time with HONEY.


'80s or '90s?


90's because I wasn't in full control of my bowels for most of the 80's so I don't really remember them.


Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?


Which was the one fucked that foam finger?



And finally: tell us a secret.

I don't have any. All of mine are in Gretchen Weiner's hair.



Make sure to check out MTV's new karaoke competition show Copycat, premiering June 2nd.


No comments:

Post a Comment