Wednesday 31 December 2014

17 New Year’s Horror Stories That Will Make You Want To Stay Home Forever

“I got incredibly drunk at a friend’s house, went to my ex’s apartment, and found him in the shower with a co-worker.”



Fox / Via thatsooogay.wordpress.com


"When I was 22, my friends and I were in this super cheesy club in St. Louis. I excused myself just past midnight to use the restroom. Before I started my hover-squat, I placed my phone on the back of the toilet. Afterward, when I went to grab for my phone, I slipped in something wet and came crashing down, head-butting the toilet and breaking my nose. The matronly bathroom attendant wouldn't let me leave until the bleeding stopped, and to make matters worse, my friends assumed I went home with someone else and left me there! Stranded on the landing with a broken schnozz!"


"I was 13 and I was sitting between my two dogs. My dogs had been fighting since Christmas because they both wanted the other's bone. The second I decided to sit up, one dog made a move to steal a bone and I ended up getting bit in the face. I sat in the backseat of my dad's car with a towel to stop the bleeding while we drove around trying to find a clinic that was open. I celebrated the new year in the ER getting stitches."




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment