Friday 27 February 2015

Bobby Jindal: Obama Not Fighting ISIS Might Be Linked To His Desire To Get Iran Deal

“What I worry about is that this president’s hesitancy in going all the way and defeating ISIS may be linked…to his overarching desire to get a deal with Iran.”


View Video ›


buzzfeed-video1.s3.amazonaws.com


Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal said he believes, but cannot prove, that the reason President Obama is not fighting the Islamic State might be his desire to get a nuclear deal with Iran.


"I worry that this president's desire to get a deal -- even if it's a bad deal -- I worry if he wants a bad deal greater than no deal," Jindal said on NewsMaxTV's Midpoint program on Friday. "Let's be clear, a nuclear armed Iran is a threat, not only to Israel and our European allies, it's a threat, an existential threat to the United States as well and it won't stop with Iran. I believe the Egyptians, I believe Turkey, I believe the Saudis all will want a nuclear weapon as well. And I believe that some of those countries may already have a deal with Pakistan to buy that technology if they need to. So now you've got multiple countries in the Middle East nuclear armed."


"What I worry about is that this president's hesitancy in going all the way and defeating ISIS may be linked -- I can't prove that, I suspect that from his actions, his rhetoric —may be linked to his overarching desire to get a deal with Iran."


Jindal is often mentioned as a Republican presidential hopeful in 2016 and said in the interview he was "thinking and praying" about a possible run.


No comments:

Post a Comment