Saturday 28 February 2015

Listen To Dustin Lance Black's Passionate Speech On Gay Rights

The Oscar-winning screenwriter said: “I heard from an very early age that homosexuality was a sin next to the crime of murder. So from the age of three, I knew I was down there with all the sinners and murderers and rapists.”


This week Hollywood screenwriter and gay rights activist Dustin Lance Black made an emotional speech in favour of gay rights and marriage equality.



youtube.com


The Oscar-winning writer of Milk was speaking in Dublin after receiving an honorary life membership to the Law Society of University College Dublin.


View Video ›


facebook.com



You can't change minds by arguing the truths, by arguing the law, by arguing the facts and the science, the thing that changes hearts and minds is story. So I'll tell you a little bit about mine and how I got to this place.





View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment