Thursday 26 February 2015

Kanye Says Kim Only Takes Five Minutes To Get Ready

In Kanye’s follow-up to his infamous 2013 interview with Zane Lowe, the larger-than-life rapper opens up about the fashion world and his personal life.


Kanye was deeply moved by the passing of fashion professor Louise Wilson.


Kanye was deeply moved by the passing of fashion professor Louise Wilson.


Kanye, pictured above leaving a memorial for the late Wilson, choked up in the during his interview when discussing his relationship with the professor. In Kanye's words, Wilson was "the baddest professor of all time of any fashion school ever. Notorious for not letting people stop at a 7 or 8, pushing people to a 12." Before her passing, the two met in London for dinner, where she gave Kanye sage parenting advice: "She said, 'So many students, they don't give it their all. And the problem is, soon as they do anything halfway good, when they're two years old, three years old, their parents clap.' She just looked at me and said 'Kanye, don't clap.'"


"I didn't know we were gonna lose her," Kanye said shortly before bursting into tears.


Tim P. Whitby / Getty Images


Kanye believes our future depends on design.


Kanye believes our future depends on design.


"I believe that the world can only be saved through design," Kanye said. "And when I say through design, I know it's some snarky classist editor that's gonna take that and say 'Kanye said the world will be saved through the couture dress.' [It's ] the mentality behind design ... Art is to be free. Design is to fix."


Craig Barritt / Getty Images


Kanye is a hypocrite.


Kanye is a hypocrite.


During the interview, Kanye posed the question of his hypocrisy and answered it himself: "Yes. I am. 100%. I'm a human being. I'm super hypocritical. I can feel something one time and completely a different way another time. I do it in the design office, I do it in the studio."


Timothy A. Clary / Getty Images




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment