Thursday 16 April 2015

3 People Were Quizzed On How Much They Know About Current Pop Hits

And it did not go very well. But does anyone ever really know what Mumford & Sons are singing about?


Maroon 5, "Sugar"


Maroon 5, "Sugar"


Try to fill in the blank.


Joanna: "They've washed their hands."

Chelsea: "It really itches."

Jean-Luc: "Unless they need it, like, sexually."

Chelsea: "Unless they are a gloved medical professional."

Jean-Luc: "Unless the sugar is a metaphor."

Joanna: Is this about an unsanitary bakery? Health grade B at best, probably C.

Chelsea: Health grade pending for sure.


Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud"


Ed Sheeran, "Thinking Out Loud"


What do you think of this?


Joanna: Ew. I feel like this comes from someone who doesn't really know what love is and thinks it's food.

Chelsea: I find it super fucked up that he won't love her after she turns 70. Like, what?

Joanna: OMG, really?


Here's that part: "And darling I will be loving you till we're 70 / and baby, my heart could still fall as hard at 23 / and I'm thinking about how"


Jean-Luc: "But at 71, your broke ass is out."

Joanna: That's when they both drink poison.


Actual comment on this song's Genius page: "My favorite but I am 68 and hope that love will still be exciting at 80 not just 70" - Carolyn


Joanna: I'm with Carolyn on this one.

Jean-Luc: Carolyn, ya got two years left. Cherish them and hoard food.


Flo Rida, "GDFR"


Flo Rida, "GDFR"


What is Flo Rida talking about here?


Joanna: This sounds dangerous!!!!

Chelsea: DID HE FUCKING HIDE A COBRA IN A BIRTHDAY CAKE???

Joanna: I feel like you've destroyed a perfectly good cake when you get a snake involved.

Chelsea: Like, I get you don't like sharing a birthday, Flo Rida, but you gotta calm down a little.

Joanna: Dear Flo Rida, please don't come to my birthday party.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment