Thursday 16 April 2015

32 Books You Wish You Could Read Again For The First Time

Nothing is ever as good as your first read through.


The Harry Potter Series- J.K. Rowling



"Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. I suffer from both ADHD and Dyslexia. It was the first book that I was able to sit and read without getting distracted or struggle through. That day and every day since for the past 16 years, reading has become a huge part of who I am." - Sarah Michaud, Facebook


instagram.com


Stolen Voices- Ellen Dee Davidson



"It was the first book I ever read that was based on a dystopian society. That book sparked my love for dystopian novels. I have since read many dystopian novels, but Stolen Voices is (and always will be) my favourite." - Savannah MacAusland, Facebook


instagram.com


The Things They Carried- Tim O'Brien



"It's emotionally jarring, but its lasting impact is really made with the first read. Once you know what's coming, it's never quite the same." - Mary Churay, Facebook


instagram.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment