Friday 17 April 2015

Teacher Shares Heartbreaking Anonymous Notes From Her Third Grade Students

Denver teacher Kyle Schwartz’s “I wish my teacher knew” lesson revealed the candid realities of her students’ lives.


Kyle Schwartz, a teacher at Denver's Doull Elementary, wanted to know more about what was going on with her students, and so she had a lesson idea.


Kyle Schwartz, a teacher at Denver's Doull Elementary, wanted to know more about what was going on with her students, and so she had a lesson idea.


"As a new teacher, I struggled to understand the reality of my students' lives and how to best support them," she told ABC News . "I just felt like there was something I didn't know about my students."


doull.dpsk12.org


Though she gave them the option to be anonymous, many wanted to come forward and share their truths with the class, she said.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment