Thursday 16 April 2015

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Caleb Ruminer


Getty. Chris Ritter / BuzzFeed.


What's the wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?


A Jackson Pollock painting.


When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?


Some sort of rum.


What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?



The expression "oh man!"


What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


Carmax.com.


Who is the last person that called or texted you?


Called me: Mom


Texted me: Dad


What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?


I was jamming to "Blank Space" in my car with the windows down and the guy next to me caught me. That wasn't that embarrassing, it happens a lot. But, then he pointed at me and started laughing so hard I thought he was going to cry. I just kept driving and tried not to look at him.


When is the last time you went to a theater?


Theatre: In December to see an improv show. Movie theater: last week to see Insurgent.


What TV show should everyone should be watching?


The Newsroom.



And what is your TV guilty pleasure?


Spongebob SquarePants. I just went to see the movie with my college roommates 2 weeks ago.


What's the first CD you bought?


Millennium by the Backstreet Boys.


What is the one food you cannot resist?


Peanut M&Ms.


What music are you currently listening to?


Little bit of Sinatra and a little 80's music.


What movie makes you laugh the most?


The Goonies.


What drives you absolutely crazy?


When my hands and feet are pruned from being in water


What's your favorite day of the year?



Christmas. No doubt.


What was your first online screen name?


Just my name. My first online account was MySpace. I didn't have Aol messenger or AIM.


What's your favorite emoji?


Pick one: Kittens or puppies?


Puppies.


New York or Los Angeles?


Los Angeles.


Comedy or drama?


Drama.


Bacon or Nutella?


Nutella.


Coffee or tea?



Coffee


'80s or '90s?


90's.


Britney or Christina?


Britney.


NSYNC or BSB?


BSB.


Beyonce or Rihanna?


Beyoncé.


Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?


Lizzie McGuire.


And finally: tell us a secret.


I'm a huge Miles Teller fan.







Finding Carter airs Tuesdays at 10/9c on MTV.




No comments:

Post a Comment