Saturday 30 August 2014

13 Drunk Horror Stories That'll Make You Give Up Alcohol Forever

What happens in Vegas stays on BuzzFeed.



Universal Pictures / Via youtube.com


"I got on stage at a T-Pain concert and drunkenly twerked in a leopard print skirt. Mid-twerk, I realized my AMF drinks weren't sitting right in my stomach. I started to spin and grab onto whoever was nearest, and spewed a rancid blue geyser of vomit onto T-Pain's security team and the front row. They picked me up and carried me offstage, and I screamed: 'LEMME BUY YOU A DRAAAANK' at the top of my lungs. I accidentally kicked a girl covered in my blue vomit in the chin on my way out. My friends locked me in the backseat while I was covered in animal-printed blue shame, and went back to enjoy the rest of the concert."


"Recently my boyfriend and I walked home, very intoxicated, and a skunk graced its presence beside me. Being the stupid person that I am, I ran with my arms flailing and made elephant sounds. This obviously alerted the skunk into spray mode, and my poor boyfriend got sprayed before he could comprehend the whole situation. He had to take three days off from work because of the smell."




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment