Sunday 31 August 2014

Tell Us About Yourself(ie): Haylie Duff


Valerie Macon / Getty Images


What's your wallpaper on your phone and/or computer?


It is a picture of me and my fiancé Matt right after we got engaged. I am all red faced from crying but its cute!t



When you walk into a bar, what do you typically order?


Depends what I am out to accomplish...sometimes a beer sometimes a tequila shot. My go-to cocktail is a vodka/water & lime.


What's the one word you are guilty of using too often?


"dude" (it is the worst!)


What is the last thing you searched for on Google?


"new coffee tables” - I'm feeling like something new for my living room.


Who is the last person that called or texted you?


My best friend from 4th grade, Carly.


What was the last awkward situation you were in and how did you handle it?



Yikes. I texted the wrong person and invited them to dinner. When they replied back I realized what I had done. How did I handle it? I went to the dinner...


When is the last time you went to a theater?


I went to a MOVIE theatre last night.


What TV show should everyone be watching?


The Following! I'm so obsessed.


And what is your TV guilty pleasure?


I'm all over the place. I love The Following, The Killing, Orange is The New Black, Game of Thrones, Californication and The Bachelor. I also watch a lot of Sports Center because my fiancé forces me to...


What's the first CD you bought?



Ace of Base and Alanis Morisette


What is the one food you cannot resist?


Sushi!!


What music are you currently listening to?


Sam Smith, Beyonce, 2 Chainz, and country!


What movie makes you laugh the most?


The bathroom scene in Bridesmaids and a movie from the 90's called Drop Dead Gorgeous.


What drives you absolutely crazy?


My phone constantly being under 10% charged, parking enforcement not canceling your ticket when you walk up to them writing it, rude people and sometimes Chicken, my crazy dog!



Pick one: Kittens or puppies?


Puppies!!! hands down.


New York or Los Angeles?


Oh please don't make me choose!! I love NYC but nothing beats the California sunshine.


Comedy or drama?


I like comedy but I'm a sucker for a good drama....but no drama in my own life please.


Bacon or Nutella?


Bacon AND Nutella.


'80s or '90s?



90's.


Hannah Montana or Lizzie McGuire?


Oh for sure my girl Lizzie.


And finally: tell us a secret.


Not my style. If I have a secret, I'm keeping it!


Real Girl's Kitchen airs Saturdays at 2pm ET on Cooking Channel.



No comments:

Post a Comment