Sunday 31 August 2014

What You Said On MSN Messenger Vs What You Actually Meant

brb


"hey"


"hey"


What you actually meant: "I'm too scared to talk to you at school, but now that I'm sitting behind my computer I feel brave enough to start a conversation."


news.distractify.com


"u ok?"


"u ok?"


What you actually meant: "Although I want to talk to you, I don't have anything to say."


if-youcantsleep.tumblr.com


"yeh, u?"


"yeh, u?"


What you actually meant: "I want to talk to you too, but I don't have anything to say either."


Warner Bros. / adriannaxoxomeow.tumblr.com


"webcam's not working".


"webcam's not working".


What you actually meant: "I'm not going to turn webcam on because I haven't straightened my fringe today."


cartermpls.tumblr.com




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment