Monday 30 March 2015

56 Thoughts You Have After Waking Up Hungover

“I can feel my liver crying.”


1. Where am I??

2. Oh.

3. Oh god.

4. How much did I drink last night??

5. *checks phone*

6. I am never drinking again.

7. I feel like I'm dying.

8. Am I dying?

9. Am I dead?

10. Is this hell?

11. This is definitely hell.

12. There are parts of my body that hurt that I didn't even know could feel pain.

13. I CAN FEEL MY LIVER CRYING.

14. IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE??

15. I hate everything.



NBC


16. All I want to do is cocoon myself in blankets and metamorphose into a less hungover butterfly.

17. Why did I do this to myself?

18. What did morning me ever do to night me to deserve this?

19. Actually, what did I ever do to alcohol to deserve this?

20. IT HURTS US, PRECIOUS.

21. WE HATES IT.

22. SNEAKY LITTLE HANGOVERSES.

23. Ugh.

24. I can't function.

25. Is this what adulthood feels like?

26. Did I peak in college?

27. I NEED AN ADULT.

28. BUT I AM AN ADULT.

29. Maybe I should go get some water. That would be the adult thing to do.

30. Or some food.

31. *mentally vomits*

32. On second thought, maybe just water.



NBC




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment