Monday 30 March 2015

97 Thoughts Every Woman Definitely Has When Joining Tinder

Ow, my swiping thumb.



Lifetime / Via gurl.tumblr.com


1. All of my friends are out on dates tonight. Great.

2. Where is my wine?

3. Oh, I love you wine.

4. I'm literally going to sit on this couch all night and watch TV. Alone.

5. How is it possible that ALL of my friends are on dates?

6. Like, what the fuck?

7. How do you even meet other humans? In person? At BARS?

8. Or on TINDER. Tinder.

9. EVERYONE talks about it.

10. I think everyone I know has one.

11. Why?

12. Should I get it?

13. It can't be that bad, right?



Capitol Records / Via giphy.com


14. It could be fun. Or could at least kind of entertaining.

15. I mean, I'm bored anyway.

16. And if it's stupid, I can just delete it.

17. Just get the damn app.

18. But be ready for creeps and assholes.

19. Um... why do they need my Facebook login?!

20. Is everyone gonna see that I joined? Like, fuck that.

21. Oh. That's how I add pictures.

22. And...see mutual friends?

23. Weird. But. Whatever.

24. K, I have to pick my cutest profile pics.

25. Let's be real, though. I am adorable in all of these.

26. Ew, and I have to fill out a bio?! This is ridiculous.

27. WHATEVER. I have nothing else to do tonight.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment