Monday 13 April 2015

101 Thoughts I Had While Watching The Season Premiere Of "Game Of Thrones"

How the hell is Sam still alive? Spoilers ahead.



HBO


1. Thank god for recaps.

2. OK, Tywin died on the shitter. The dragons are going cray. Daenerys is badass.

3. I think I'm caught up.

4. Oh shit, did Lancell kill King Robert? Should I already know that?

5. I forgot Ygritte died. RIP.

6. But I mean, if I fucked Jon Snow I could die happy.

7. UGH, and Oberyn. RIP.

8. Pour some out for Oberyn and Ygritte.

9. JK. I would never pour out alcohol.

10. And here comes the 15-minute intro.

11. Let me get some snacks/call my mom/pay my bills.

12. Wait. Whose HBO Go password am I using right now?



HBO


13. Is this little Cersei? She's got the hair for it.

14. Oh, and the attitude. Damn.

15. Yes, two 12-year-olds should definitely wander the dark forest into the creepy, abandoned hut. What a wonderful idea!

16. Wow, that witch was pretty chill for being woken up abruptly. She basically whispered, "Get out."

17. This little girl's a bitch. It's gotta be Cersei.

18. "The King will have 20 children." That sounds exhausting.

19. Wait, does that mean there's 20 Baratheon babies running around?

20. Cersei's braids are a thing of beauty.




View Entire List ›


No comments:

Post a Comment